Successful applicants to the Employer Driven Externship program will learn new skills directly from leading technology employers, from startups to multinational corporations.
Applicants enter the program at different stages and each candidate is given a full analysis of their employability status by our Training and Recruiting team. Some may need specific training with our Partner Companies, others may go directly to our Placement team to begin the resume and interviewing process for full-time positions.
- Building off Transmosis’s nationally recognized on-the-job training program.
- Work directly with leading technology employers on real-world projects and develop new, marketable skills.
- Optimized resume and job search techniques.
- Update your employment status on your resume to Active.
- Train on the latest technologies.
- Learn about the latest cutting edge online job placement tools and how to optimize yourself for the best employment opportunities.
- Work directly with our Recruiting and Placement team on resume/SEO optimization and networking into full-time positions with leading Employers.
- Build confidence in a unique incubator-like setting with leading employers and experts.
Transmosis Cyber Security Bootcamp
Location: San Jose, CA
Start Date: January 15th, 2017
The cyber security boot camp has been registered and approved by the California Department of Apprenticeship Standards. Transmosis will source, screen and onboard apprentices in November and December and begin the classroom component of the apprenticeship experience on January 9, 2017. The students will study full-time for four weeks in a comprehensive boot camp-style training program, resulting in a GISF certification. Employers will be invited to interview the apprentices for their entry-level security positions, with no obligation to hire, at our Apprentice Placement Fair the week of February 20, 2017.
Transmosis Introductory Gaming Bootcamp
Location: Workforce Instititute
600 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128 Room T-120
The Transmosis Game Academy will introduce students to the fundamentals of game design in a two week workshop. Students will learn what is entailed in game design, find out the different types of games and different genres. Students will work in groups to brainstorm ideas to developing a game concept.
The workshop will give you a well-rounded sample of what game designers and developers go through each day. If you have years of playing games on the X-Box, Playstation, PC, tablets or mobile, then this workshop is for you. Inspire yourself to have a career in doing something fun. Let’s make some games together!
Transmosis Gaming Design Academy
Location:Technology Building, San Jose College
2100 Moorpark Ave, San Jose, CA 95126
Start Date: April 10, 2017