Transmosis State Collaborations
- Transmosis is a nationally recognized Workforce Intermediary that helps businesses build a pipeline of skilled cybersecurity talent.
- Transmosis developed the Nation’s first Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Programs for the State of California and State of Nevada.
- Transmosis works back from local employer IT/STEM demand to develop and manage programs to build a pipeline of regional customized labor.
Partnerships and Collaboration for Success
Nevada STEM WorkForce Challenge Grant
Grant from the Governor’s Office of Science, Innovation and Technology (OSIT) to accelerate IT/STEM workforce training and regional economic development
- Transmosis and City of Henderson partner to train local population into entry level technology jobs
- Intensive 6 week in-person IT / Network Support STEM bootcamp.
- Record amount of applicants.
- Over 90% placement rate into technology jobs.
- Average 50%+ salary increase. One graduate increased salary by $45,000.
- Graduates receive industry recognized certifications (CompTIA).
Nevada STEM Workforce Challenge Grant
Grant from the Governor’s Office of Science, Innovation and Technology (OSIT) to develop a new Cybersecurity workforce training program in Southern Nevada
Program in Southern Nevada:
- Highly scalable, virtual training and learning model (LMS)
- 2-4 months long and can be completed if you have a job
- Virtual mentoring from industry cybersecurity experts
- Experiential learning modules
- Leads to Security+ and CSA+ certifications
- Record amount of applicants
- Industry driven curriculum.
California Apprenticeship Initiative
Transmosis was awarded The California Apprenticeship Initiative (CAI) Grant by the Community College Chancellor’s Office to develop the Nation’s first cybersecurity apprenticeship program.
True apprenticeship registered by the California DAS and US DOL.
Fill the cybersecurity talent pipeline with qualified professionals.
To qualify, apprentices must have basic hardware, software and network experience, pass qualifying exam and personal interview.
Broad Collaboration coordinated by Transmosis
- Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- California Community College Chancellor’s Office
- LEA (local education authority)
- Cisco, Symantec, Palo Alto Networks, Fireeye
- Workforce investment boards
- Division of Apprenticeship Standards
- Workforce Intermediary (Transmosis)
- Expert cybersecurity advisors
We handle all aspects of the process as Workforce Intermediary:
- Program Development and curriculum sourcing based on industry demand.
- All advertising, digital marketing, social media, and PR.
- Sourcing and screening of candidates.
- Virtual training model that can be scaled to any employer location.
- Candidate resume optimization and soft skills training.
- Ongoing mentoring from industry experts.
- Industry recognized certifications and job placements driven by Transmosis employer team.
Find Out More