Transmosis is an organization founded by Silicon Valley Technology Entrepreneurs dedicated to the research and application of technology to strengthen the American workforce.
Transmosis is a nationally recognized Workforce Intermediary focused on enabling companies to build a pipeline of skilled STEM labor by helping individuals address skill gaps through state and federal training dollars.
Our mission is to promote the transformation of American workers into a New Economy skilled labor force.
Who We Are
Who We Serve
· Two-time recipient of the Workforce Accelerator Fund (the California Workforce Investment Board and the Employment Development Department funded projects that accelerate employment and re-employment strategies for California job seekers).
· Co-recipient of the Career Pathways Trust grant awarded by the State of California Dept. of Education.
· Co-recipient with McKinsey Social Initiative of the State of Nevada Governor’s Office STEM Workforce Challenge Grant to train local workers into the IT industry.
· Development of the nation’s first cybersecurity apprenticeship program for the State of California for defining and connecting the population with employer driven training in the cybersecurity field.
· Nevada STEM WorkForce Challenge Grant from the Governor’s Office of Science, Innovation and Technology (OSIT) to develop a new IT/Network workforce training program in Southern Nevada.
· Nevada STEM WorkForce Challenge Grant from the Governor’s Office of Science, Innovation and Technology (OSIT) to develop a new Cybersecurity workforce training program in Southern Nevada.
To date Transmosis has facilitated over $30MM in funding to drive these initiatives.
Transforming Our Future
Partners span the public and private sectors, from government agencies to leading technology employers.