Transmosis helps underserved populations transform their lives by enabling the highly ambitious to access State and Federal training dollars. In doing so we run the Nation’s first cybersecurity apprentice programs for the State of California and recently won a grant from the Governor’s Office in the State of Nevada.
Our first group of candidates have been screened, trained, and are hitting the market, many with deep IT experience and industry leading certifications.
The State of the Cyber Security Industry
Serious risks make cyber security a priority from a cost perspective
- 75% of CIOs say they will spend more on cyber security in 2015 than in 2014
- In 2014, global cyber-attacks shot up 48%
- Costs to businesses have grown to over $12.7 million annually
Global shortage of cyber security professionals
- Expected 6 million open cyber security jobs internationally by 2020 (*Cisco)
- Demand for cybersecurity experts has grown more than 3.5x times faster than other IT jobs and more than 12x faster than the demand for all other non-IT jobs
- 2/3 of millennials don’t know what a cybersecurity professional is or does
Transmosis partners with leading IT staffing companies, recruiting firms, and employers to deliver an ongoing source of high quality CyberSecurity talent.
Recent Transmosis graduates have been placed in leading IT roles at companies including:
- SOC Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialist/Analyst
- SIEM Analysts and Engineer
- Cyber Threat Analyst
- Cyber Threat Hunter
- Cyber Defense Incident Responder
- Incident Response and SOC Analyst
- Forensic Analyst
- Data Protection Engineer
- Penetration Tester
- Web Application Security Test Engineer