- Sourcing and evaluation of candidate pool.
- Management of training facility.
- Curriculum advisor and administrative support (on-site or virtual).
Cyber Security Bootcamp
CYBER SECURITY APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Transmosis and MetroED (www.metroed.net) were awarded a CA Apprenticeship Initiative grant – by the CA Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office – to build, launch and administer the State’s first ever Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Training Program. This is a true apprenticeship, registered by the California Division of Apprenticeship Standards, aiming to fill the Silicon Valley cybersecurity talent pipeline with qualified professionals to fill the many projected openings in the exploding cybersecurity space.
To qualify for the program, apprentices must have basic hardware, software and network experience, pass a qualifying exam and personal interview. Ideal candidates have college and IT work experience. Special consideration will be given to those under-represented in the IT profession, as well as veterans.
We are actively recruiting employers to hire our apprentices, once they complete a 4-week, intensive bootcamp training component, are prepared to interview and earn the GISF certification.
Benefits to employers
- Zero employer risk. Simply commit to interview our apprentices. Hire only if they meet your specifications
- Employer pays below market rate during apprenticeship
- Transmosis trains apprentices at no cost to employers
- Efficient onboarding of apprentices.
- Transmosis can be employer of record and contract apprentices to employers
- Transmosis’ Apprentice Supervisor helps manage apprentices with employer
- Ongoing cybersecurity talent pipeline